Question

Empty value converting JSON to Arcgis Online Feature Service

• 22 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi All. I am working on fme workbench to convert json data from api into Arcgis online feature service. Actually i am quite new on this software.

reader/ data link: https://covid19-public.digitalservice.id/api/v1/wilayah/jabar?level=kelurahan

However, when i run, and export it as ArcgisOnline feature service the data on the arcgis online is empty its actually consist more than 5000features.

feature service link: https://services6.arcgis.com/eV2M5wbf5ix69NmC/arcgis/rest/services/datajson22/FeatureServer

and the one that makes me more confuse is when i export the data into file geodatabase format, i could see the all data. here the image:

overall workflow on fme workbench:

attached:

fme workbench

could anyone share what is the main problem from this or how can i solve this.

Thankyou in advance

2 replies

Badge +8

Hi @athaisyah,

It appears that attribute parent_bps - is set to type Integer and being rejected. See error below:
The `kode_bps' attribute could not be written. The containing feature has been dropped

WORKAROUND:

1. Change the datatype of this attribute to esriFieldTypeString

2. Delete the featureService from your AGOL account

3. Re-run the workspace

NOTE:

If you skip this step2 you will get the following error(As in schema the attribute is set as esriFieldTypeInteger)

ArcGIS Online Feature Service Writer: 'addResults' error for a feature in 'datajson22'. The error code from the server was '1000' and the message was: 'Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.
`The statement has been terminated.`
... Last line repeated 999 times ...
ArcGIS Online Feature Service Writer: 0 features successfully written to 'datajson22', but the server rejected the 1000 features in the last request due to errors. See warnings above. Aborting translation

0684Q00000ArK2DQAV.jpg

hi @rahulsharma, Thanks a lot, it works now! I didnt recognize that tiny problem affecting the whole process. Thanks again