Question

How to get the “developer information” (Direct URL) of a published workbench in FME Server 2019.0.1?

• 24 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

How to get the “developer information” (Direct URL) of a published workbench in FME Server 2019.0.1?

I couldn’t figure out where is the “developer information” (Direct URL) of a published workbench in FME Server 2019.0.1.

In the early versions, it used to be as shown in the screenshot below

5 replies

Badge

Hi @jamal in FME 2019 you have the option for workspace sharing (and outlined this in green on the attached print screen). Select 'Share this workspace' and following the wizard. You should be able to generate a URL with a token.

Here are some further guidance: https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Server_Documentation/WebUI/Run-Workspace.htm (please ensure you 'Expand for instructions' under the header 'Run or Share a Workspace' and look out for the section labelled 'Webhook URL'.

Badge +5

Thank you for the help.

I found nothing under workspace sharing as shown in the screenshot below

Badge

Hi @jamal,

You can reach the link by following the steps in the below screenshots:

Best,

Lubna

Badge

Thank you for the help.

I found nothing under workspace sharing as shown in the screenshot below

Hi @jamal you have to scroll to the bottom of the screen which should be under the 'additional permissions' and select 'ok'. You should then be given a 'Web Service URL' as per the steps provided by @lubna_najeh.

Badge +5

Many thanks Lubna and fme_forever for the help

It works fine for me