Question

why polygon attribute from dgn has no output of inspector

• 24 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +13

as you see in photo no amount of numbers get out of polygon so i will not see anything if i connect the polygon with inspector so what should i do ,both of them get from the same file,is that normal or there is transformer should i add before work on it .thanks

but if click inspect on polygon it hows me in display control,ellipses and lines and multi text and points and shapes and text .

but if i create inspector and connect with polygon it shows nothing,it does not give me the fme data inspector to see how it looks like ,what is important for me i want to find intersecton between lines and polygon but lines show me amount of numbers on output but polygon show nothing so the ouput is wrong .i hope,i find answer.thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

How did you create the Polygon feature type?

It does not seem to be in line with the lines feature type (FME is case sensitive).

The documentation for the DGN v7 reader is available here

Badge +13

How did you create the Polygon feature type?

It does not seem to be in line with the lines feature type (FME is case sensitive).

The documentation for the DGN v7 reader is available here

this the original photo what i got from dgn file ,i need to use polygon and line to et intersection but output of polygon does not appear or amount of number does not show ,only lines that i can i see on inspector
Userlevel 2
Badge +16

this the original photo what i got from dgn file ,i need to use polygon and line to et intersection but output of polygon does not appear or amount of number does not show ,only lines that i can i see on inspector

Have you tried opening the file in the Data Inspector to see what data FME is retrieving?

Or could you share the file here, so we can have a look?

Badge +13

i did it .thanks alot for help