Solved

split one tabe to many tables depend on ID attribute

• 26 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +13

i have output of transformer l , it looks like the above table. in the inspector

i want to split this table automatically depends on the amount of cells in ID column .

as here the table has only 4 rows but sometimes i got another output with different rows ,but any table has id

so i want to divide the output of transformer to many seperated output and each output has his own id with his row bcs i want to do some actions later and connected seperately with some transformer .i need the output looks like the picture as down , but i want to create way automatically whatever the amount of ID ,get me the result output seperately .

exactly , i have lines with different id and this is the output as shown above. Thanks for help

icon

Best answer by takashi 26 January 2020, 23:59

View original

6 replies

Badge +13

i read about Multiattribute splitter ,so that what i need or which transformer should i use .thanks

Badge +13

i found this is answer in one topic

but i do not understand how can i get distance that i should write in snipper ,i hope someone help me and thanks

i need to seperate lines depend on id from record

This is one possible way to create points. Assume that every record read from the table has ID of associated Line and the location of each condition is described by "distance" attribute of the record.

-----

Add a FeatureMerger to the workspace.

Send the record features to the Requestor port; send the Line features to the Supplier port.

Join On: Line ID to Line ID

Feature Merge Type: Geometry

The FeatureMerger with this setting merges a line geometry to records that have same line ID. If two or more records share same line ID, the Line will be copied for the records.

Then, connect a Snipper to the Merged port, and set the parameters like this:

Snipping Mode: Distance (Value).

Starting Location: distance

Ending Location: distance

The Snipper will output the required points.
Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Question: split one tabe to many tables depend on ID attribute

I think Feature Type Fanout is what you want. See here to learn more: Setting Feature Type Fanout

Badge +13

I think Feature Type Fanout is what you want. See here to learn more: Setting Feature Type Fanout

Thanks alot for helping ,i read and used Fanout correctly but i want to ask ,the output now in excel files seperately as i want , but i am still need each output of Fanout to connect with some transformers to do actions .so could i get output of Fanout directly not in writer as excel ,as output that can i use still in Workbench .exactly i want to let each line find neighbour line seperately give for each line that i discovered by neighbour finder new id

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

If you need to branch the data flow into two or more subsequent different processes depending on ID value, the TestFilter or the AttributeFilter might help you. Assuming that you know all possible ID values - i.e. 12, 56, 73, and 44 in your example.

Badge +13

If you need to branch the data flow into two or more subsequent different processes depending on ID value, the TestFilter or the AttributeFilter might help you. Assuming that you know all possible ID values - i.e. 12, 56, 73, and 44 in your example.

thanks for reply,but the problem i do not know the input data inside id column . i mean i want from the Attribute filter to read automatic whatever how many id values as input and get me id aitomatic seperate it to more subsequent diffferent processes.

i tried ,but i found i have to add the id value by myself .but in my case , i do not know the input bcs it depends on map from dgn file so id values will change by change the map dgn file v7 2D. so i did counter to decide ,how many values in id and depend on the number that counts ,so divide output of attribute filter (counter numbers) and give each output his own id but i did not success in that .

could u help me thanks