Solved

Can't upload images when posting an idea

Badge

I'm trying to post an idea, but I can't upload an image. Does anyone experience the same thing? Tried it on Mac and Windows, with Chrome and IE. Didn't matter: the upload bar never progresses.

Strangely enough, it does work for Q&A; posts like this one:

icon

Best answer by mark2atsafe 4 March 2016, 18:39

View original

9 replies

Badge

No one? It's still not working, even though I also reported it to Safe's support 2 days ago.

Oh well.. escalating it to a higher/highest level then ;) @Mark2AtSafe, @daleatsafe
Userlevel 2
Badge +12

I have had this before. I got on the chat (bottom right of this page) with support and they fixed it.

Was something with rights.

Badge

I have had this before. I got on the chat (bottom right of this page) with support and they fixed it.

Was something with rights.

Thanks!

I also used chat support, but they weren't aware of that issue apparently...

I'll try it again as soon as chat is online and refer to your answer!

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

No one? It's still not working, even though I also reported it to Safe's support 2 days ago.

Oh well.. escalating it to a higher/highest level then ;) @Mark2AtSafe, @daleatsafe

Do you get a choice of which "space" to put your idea in? If so, which space are you selecting? I wonder if that might be related.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

OK. Seems I can't do it either, so not sure I am a higher level! I'll see what I can do.

Badge

OK. Seems I can't do it either, so not sure I am a higher level! I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Mark! Just wrote support in the live chat as well and I was told they would "follow up with the website people". We'll see!

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Looks like it was a site setting that stopped everyone uploading! It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Badge

Looks like it was a site setting that stopped everyone uploading! It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks again! Good to hear that it's fixed. I will check it out shortly (and post my ideas)!

Badge +10

The attachments for Ideas have been reenabled!