Solved

ArcGIS Portal Feature Service Reader Error

• 29 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I am having issues using the ArcGIS Portal Feature Service reader. The reader accepts the host name and my username and password and it is able to successfully load all of the feature services. After I select a feature service, I click the ellipses button next to "Layer List" and it gives me the following error:

Has anyone else experienced this error message?

icon

Best answer by rahulsharma 1 February 2019, 17:14

View original

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi @ryanuthoff,

This is a known error with ArcGIS 10.6.1 if the feature service has been shared by a group within ArcGIS Portal.

Bug FMEENGINE-57807 has been filed to address this. I will update this answer once the issue has been resolved.

Badge +2

Hi @ryanuthoff,

This is a known error with ArcGIS 10.6.1 if the feature service has been shared by a group within ArcGIS Portal.

Bug FMEENGINE-57807 has been filed to address this. I will update this answer once the issue has been resolved.

Hi, We are experiencing the same issue. Commenting here to receive an update once this is resolved.

Badge +8

Hi @ryanuthoff and @mgg_beca, I am pleased to inform that the issue is now resolved on FME Desktop 2019, you can test this with the latest beta (b19191 +) https://www.safe.com/support/support-resources/fme-downloads/beta/

This fix is also included in 2018.x, but you will be looking at late Feb release. I would highly recommend trying the beta builds.

Update: The fix is now available in both FME Desktop 2018.1.2 (b18590) and FME Desktop 2019.0 RC (b19231)

To Clarify, this issue only affects ArcGIS Portal 10.6 & 10.6.1, Older versions should be working without any issues.

Badge +2

Hi @ryanuthoff and @mgg_beca, I am pleased to inform that the issue is now resolved on FME Desktop 2019, you can test this with the latest beta (b19191 +) https://www.safe.com/support/support-resources/fme-downloads/beta/

This fix is also included in 2018.x, but you will be looking at late Feb release. I would highly recommend trying the beta builds.

Update: The fix is now available in both FME Desktop 2018.1.2 (b18590) and FME Desktop 2019.0 RC (b19231)

To Clarify, this issue only affects ArcGIS Portal 10.6 & 10.6.1, Older versions should be working without any issues.

Thank you. I tried out the beta a couple days ago just to see if it was resolved and I did not have any error messages.

Badge +8

Thank you. I tried out the beta a couple days ago just to see if it was resolved and I did not have any error messages.

Thanks for confirming.

Badge +2

Great thanks for that. Awesome work by Safe software as usual!