Question

Craig's Rappelling Adventure... and a Caption Contest.

• 24 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

In case you missed it, Craig, the leader of our sales team, decided to launch himself off the side of a hi-rise building last week. Don't worry he was all strapped in and it was for a great cause.

So I thought this picture is a great opportunity to have a caption competition here. You know, what FME-related thought might Craig have been thinking as he prepared himself for his descent?

Perhaps, "I sure hope these guys used a StringLengthCalculator"?!

There's no prize for guessing what Craig was really thinking, but then there are no prizes for your captions either, except for maybe some reputation points and the admiration of the FME community. So post your suggestions below. Keep it clean, please!

And if you want to see more, then we have a video of the event on Safe Software's LinkedIn page.

Mark

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

I should have used an Inspector to see what Decelerator to use before I hit the Bufferer at the bottom of the decent, and hope I don't get a Snapper on my way down.

Badge +16

Craig at the top of the building moments before going over the edge..."I wish I could 2DForce(r) this building...."

Actually he didn't seem nervous at all....

Badge +16

"Craig, how do you feel about the concept of stairs right now?"

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

"I wish Super-Craig was here to do this..."

Badge +1

"In hindsight it might not have been my brightest moment to volunteer for a real-life demonstration of the AnchoredSnapper"

Badge +3

...somehow i forgot to Search4MyString, this Strapper has way to tight tolerances.

Has undue effects on my surFacial Tension.