Question

Transformer HTMLExtractor

• 6 September 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi all,

I have a Workspace configurated to extract HTML information. My goal is extract the information ( Previsão do Tempo: 29 max and 13 min ) using the transformer HTMLExtractor:

Attached my Workspace template:

Thanks, -

Danilo

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
@danilo_inovacao, you will have to learn more about CSS selectors. Visit the web page: CSS Selector Reference, which is linked from the FME help on the HTMLExtractor.

Also, in this FME Knowledge Center, you can find some helpful posts regarding how to query using a class name in the HTMLExtractor if you search with "HTMLExtractor" as a key word.

If you would still have an issue after learning, post about that again.
Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Just throwing an idea out there: why not use the StringSearcher?

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Just throwing an idea out there: why not use the StringSearcher?

Hi @redgeographics, thanks your idea. I need to show my customer how the transformer HTMLExtractor works.

Thanks,

Danilo
Userlevel 4
Badge +30
Hi @takashi,

After the link that you sent me, i maked a many tests with the transformer HTMLExtractor.

Your link was very interesting and important for me to understand about the CSS Selectors.

The configuration:

The result:

Thanks your help @takashi :)

Danilo
Userlevel 4
Badge +30
@danilo_inovacao, you will have to learn more about CSS selectors. Visit the web page: CSS Selector Reference, which is linked from the FME help on the HTMLExtractor.

Also, in this FME Knowledge Center, you can find some helpful posts regarding how to query using a class name in the HTMLExtractor if you search with "HTMLExtractor" as a key word.

If you would still have an issue after learning, post about that again.
Hi @takashi,

After the link that you sent me, i maked a many tests with the transformer HTMLExtractor.

Your link was very interesting and important for me to understand about the CSS Selectors.

The configuration:

The result:

Thanks your help @takashi :)

Danilo