Solved

PostGIS Writer: Fanout for feature type '____' failed to find feature type template '___')

Badge +10

I am getting this error when using the dynamic Postgis writer

error ( PostGIS Writer: Fanout for feature type 'gcenter_Governorates' failed to find feature type template 'gcenter_Governorates')

I am Using the FEM 2018 build 18305, as sugested in diffrent artical the issue was solved , in this version , but still it s not working

attached a snap of the writer config

icon

Best answer by takashi 28 May 2018, 00:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

If you intend to configure a dynamic workflow according to the discuss in the previous Q&A;, most likely the Dynamic Schema Definition parameters setting is wrong. Check carefully the screenshot I have posted here.

Besides, the current FME has a defect regarding the Table Qualifier setting in a dynamic writer feature type configuration. See also these threads.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

If you intend to configure a dynamic workflow according to the discuss in the previous Q&A;, most likely the Dynamic Schema Definition parameters setting is wrong. Check carefully the screenshot I have posted here.

Besides, the current FME has a defect regarding the Table Qualifier setting in a dynamic writer feature type configuration. See also these threads.

See also this article, which is linked from the article - Tutorial: Dynamic Workflows I introduced already in the previous Q&A.;