Question

Web Authentication Issue with Emailer

Badge +1

Hi Folks,

I am trying to connect with emailer with a very simple workbench basically, to test the emailer for now. I have filled in all the attributes and move ahead to Gmail Connection. When I allow access FME to read, write emails, it pops-up with a window "Web Service Connection" and asks to copy the code and switch the application and paste it there. I can't understand what exactly is 'switching the application' and what is the next step. I have shared the attachment.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Strange, I just tried it and I didn't get this question. All I had to do was log in and that was it.

Perhaps it's because I'm using Gmail with my own domain (so it's a redgeographics.com address but it's handled by Gmail) which are done differently than regular Gmail accounts.

Badge +1

Strange, I just tried it and I didn't get this question. All I had to do was log in and that was it.

Perhaps it's because I'm using Gmail with my own domain (so it's a redgeographics.com address but it's handled by Gmail) which are done differently than regular Gmail accounts.

Oh. But, I still can't access it. And I don't know what to do with that code as well. Maybe, I will try some other way around.