Solved

Drifting annotation in FME 2019 ?

• 23 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Has anybody else noticed their reader/writer/transformer annotations drifting in FME 2019? I shall admit I can be a bit pernickety about layout, so I do find it mildly annoying to find that my aligned annotations suddenly have drifted upwards when I open my workbench anew.

icon

Best answer by xiaomengatsafe 26 April 2019, 23:59

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

Hmmm.. That's certainly weird. Can you tell us a bit more about in what circumstances you noticed this drifting?

• was the workspace closed then reopened?
  • was anything else in the workspace moved, added, deleted?
  • what do we need to do to reproduce this behavior?

Thanks a lot @arnold_bijlsma

Still experiencing the same thing, Arnold?

Badge +6

Still experiencing the same thing, Arnold?

I just got this same thing in 2019 on a Mac. I had just created a tunnel and the annotation close to it had moved.

Badge +2

Update: We have been able to reproduce this issue internally. And will be investigating. We'll post an update in this thread, once the issue is fixed. Thanks for raising it, @arnold_bijlsma and @dellerbeck @alaniant for chiming in!

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Update: We have been able to reproduce this issue internally. And will be investigating. We'll post an update in this thread, once the issue is fixed. Thanks for raising it, @arnold_bijlsma and @dellerbeck @alaniant for chiming in!

Hi @arnold_bijlsma @dellerbeck and @alaniant This drifting problem has been fixed in the latest FME 2019.1 betas - www.safe.com/beta