Question

Automation. Amazon S3 Bucket Modified Trigger. AWS SDK Libraries

• 11 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello, I've come across the following error when validating AWS credentials for S3 Bucket Modified Trigger in automation: Not able to determine region for ca-central-1.Please upgrade to a newer version of the SDK:

I can work with this path and bucket (download and upload from/to this path) in FME Desktop as well as run my workspace through FME Server (FME Cloud in this case), but having issues setting up a trigger to run the workspace when bucket changes.

Has anyone had similar issue?

Thank you.

2 replies

Badge +10

Hi @aandronov,

We unfortunately have not added all the regions to the notifications yet. If you want to make a case I can add you to the Enhancement and we will inform when its been added. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Richard

Hi @aandronov,

We unfortunately have not added all the regions to the notifications yet. If you want to make a case I can add you to the Enhancement and we will inform when its been added. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Richard

Thank you. This would be great.

I probably can get away with Schedules as apposed to triggers for my workfow. But it would be nice to tinker AWS Automation in the future.

Thanks.