Solved

Civil 3D Read extended data/property set

• 6 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

In Civil 3D I can add properties to objects by add Property sets. After that i can see this information in the Extended data tab. In the data inspector I can read those properties.

I tried something with autocad_extended_data_list{}, but I can't read those properties from the dwg.

Who can help me? :-)

(How can I read the Pino.Pino-value "hallo hallo"?)

icon

Best answer by jovitaatsafe 8 August 2019, 01:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi @sprongandre,

It looks like when you fist add your Civil 3D writer, you need to specify the Civil 3D Schema Mode to be Civil 3D and CAD Entities. By default it is set to Civil 3D Entities Only.

Setting it this way exposes the feature type, VH-Verharding_Asfalt, where the Pino.Pino-value attribute is located. You can then add an AttributeExposer to expose VH-Verharding_Asfalt and you should be able to grab the value.

Hope that works for you as well!

-Jovita

Badge

Hi @sprongandre,

It looks like when you fist add your Civil 3D writer, you need to specify the Civil 3D Schema Mode to be Civil 3D and CAD Entities. By default it is set to Civil 3D Entities Only.

Setting it this way exposes the feature type, VH-Verharding_Asfalt, where the Pino.Pino-value attribute is located. You can then add an AttributeExposer to expose VH-Verharding_Asfalt and you should be able to grab the value.

Hope that works for you as well!

-Jovita

Yessss that did the trick, thanks! :-)

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Yessss that did the trick, thanks! :-)

Awesome! No problem!