Question

.Gdb and sde write problem

Badge +1

H? all,

I am trying to write my data over gdb and sde by processing. Some columns containing integers write null.

fme is working fine.

I'm not getting an error. but when I look at the database it looks null.

How can I solve this problem.

Thank You.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

Just guessing:

Could it be that both source features have the same attribute and it is empty in the Requester of the FeatureMerger and has a value in the Supplier of the FeatureMerger (and it will take the value from the Requester)?

Have you tried Redirect to Inspection application (In the Writers menu) to see if the attribute has a value when writing?

Badge +1

Just guessing:

Could it be that both source features have the same attribute and it is empty in the Requester of the FeatureMerger and has a value in the Supplier of the FeatureMerger (and it will take the value from the Requester)?

Have you tried Redirect to Inspection application (In the Writers menu) to see if the attribute has a value when writing?

I tried Redirect to Inspection. fme is working fine. but he didn't take any action on the database.

I simplified the workbench. it's just reading and writing data. but the same error persists.

When I write as .shp, it does not have a problem.

Badge +10

I tried Redirect to Inspection. fme is working fine. but he didn't take any action on the database.

I simplified the workbench. it's just reading and writing data. but the same error persists.

When I write as .shp, it does not have a problem.

Are you able to share your workspace with us so that we can take a look at the feature type parameters, etc? If not, consider opening up a support case with us and share your workspace template (saving your cached features with your workspace) and we can try reproducing the issue locally.