Question

MS WORD writer - Font settings in table? Image next to Paragraph?

• 6 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello everybody,

please, is there any possibility to set font size, color and name for string in table for MS WORD output?

I use MSWORD Styler, but for "Content type: Table" there is no possibility to edit font parameters. Have You any idea please?

And is there any possibility how to place image next to paragraph, not below?

Thank You for tips!

Lubo

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi @lazarlubomir,

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is any way to style the table's individual elements like font or size, although it does seem possible to adjust attributes for paragraph text using the AttributeManager. The MSWordStyler does however come equipped with MS Word's templates for table styles if you haven't tried them already.

As for having an image next to a paragraph it looks like you would have to add a column divider or be able to put an image in as a value which the MSWordStyler doesn't seem to be able to do yet. For this functionality in the MSWord writer, it might be a good post for an Idea.

Badge +1

Hi @lazarlubomir,

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is any way to style the table's individual elements like font or size, although it does seem possible to adjust attributes for paragraph text using the AttributeManager. The MSWordStyler does however come equipped with MS Word's templates for table styles if you haven't tried them already.

As for having an image next to a paragraph it looks like you would have to add a column divider or be able to put an image in as a value which the MSWordStyler doesn't seem to be able to do yet. For this functionality in the MSWord writer, it might be a good post for an Idea.

Hello @JovitaAtSafe, about problem with text font, I solved it through default settings of template file.

About placing texto next to image, I proposed this to Idea page :-)

Thank You!

Lubo