Question

Comment mesurer la longueur d'un solide / How to measure the length of a solid

• 29 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge

Bonjour

Je cherche une solution pour mesurer la longueur d'un solide

j'explique je cherche a identifier des lignes qui coupent des solides pour cela je transforme les lignes en solide avec un bufferer et les passent dans un clipper ensuite je voudrais mesurer la longueur des lignes qui sont dedans et hors du clipper

il me faudrait la meme fonction qu'un centerline replacer qu'on utilise pour une surface

Hello

I am looking for a solution to measure the length of a solid I explain I am trying to identify lines that cut solids for that I turn the lines into solid with a buffer and pass them in a clipper then I would like to measure the length of the lines that are in and out of the clipper I would need the same function as a centerline replace that is used for a surface

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi and Bonjour ,

This is perhaps half solution, in order to determine the lines that are intersecting your solid would you be able to test out this transformer from the hub?

3DLineOnDTMIntersector (version 1)

Finds the point at which a 3D line intersects a Digital Terrain Model.

Category

Geometries

Usage

The transformer takes two inputs:

LINES: Lines to be intersected to the DTM. All other geometries will be output through the <REJECTED> port.

POINTS/LINES: 3D points and lines to be used for building the DTM

BREAKLINES: Breaklines to be used for building the DTM

The Group By setting can be used to match the input lines with a corresponding DTM source if you are using multiple DTMs.