Question

Google Sheets reader errors on re-read and fomula field

Badge
Hi,

I am using Google Sheets new reader with 2015.1, I am finding that I have two problems that might be interconnected:

1. When bringing a sheet into a workspace, using several tabs from that sheet to verify data passing through, on the first run the attributes are read from the first row and everything is fine, but then eventually the attributes change to column letters instead of the first row field names.. not sure why it changes or what triggers it but only starting a new reader fixes it.

For reference, the feature type still has the proper attribute names, but if I inspect right after the feature type all attributes are coming through as 'A' 'B' 'C' etc...

2. Any fields with formulas in them, specifically the vlookup formula come through fine until they reach a featuremerger to merge with the data I am using the spreadsheet to QC, after the featuremerger the formula fields dissapear.... they go into the feature merger and they do not come out on the 'merged' output.

Let me know if you need further clarification, I dont have much time to post right now so I can post more screenshots and other details later.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!