Question

conversion

Badge

Hi, I have the dgn file.that consists of polygons and text(Like Prj) i want to convert that into .shp format. create the new attribute like name. that name include the shape (polygon also). what transformer used for that. how can i convert that

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @sundari Use the PointOnAreaOverlayer - assuming that the insertion point for the annotation is inside the polygon and a 1:1 relationship. You'll likely need to rename the annotation attribute afterward.

Badge

Hi @sundari Use the PointOnAreaOverlayer - assuming that the insertion point for the annotation is inside the polygon and a 1:1 relationship. You'll likely need to rename the annotation attribute afterward.

hi, actually i will try the PointOnAreaOverlayer transformer. i need single output in final how can i join that?In the final output shows the attribute table contains the text . if we click attribute it shows corresponding polygon in dataview. how can i convert.

Badge

hi,

here i had attached my source data. i need output in esri shp format. based on the text string the areas will joined. In the attribute table contains text strings the data view shows that corresponding areas.can you help me that?shivpuri 02-KM1298-KM1290 .dgn

Badge +2

Kindly find the workspace attached

Hope it helps

dgn2esri.fmw

Badge

Kindly find the workspace attached

Hope it helps

dgn2esri.fmw

thank u soo much