Solved

Multiple embedded transformer woes

Userlevel 1
Badge +22

Hi,

I've made an embedded transformer to reproject an alphanumeric coordinate set, controlled by a published parameter set. It reads the "old" coordinates from two given attributes, and returns the reprojected coordinates values into the same attributes.

This works well enough, except when I have a dataset with two pairs of coordinates. It reprojects the first set fine, but completely ignores the latter, leaving them only partially processed.

I've tried to insert a FeatureHolder between them, but it looks like the two transformers in the same workflow interferes with each other ?

I've swapped the two transformers, and right enough, now the other set gets reprojected, while the former doesn't. So it's at least consistent.

Has anyone encountered something similar before ?

Cheers

icon

Best answer by lifalin2016 24 April 2018, 09:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Are the attributes holding the coordinate values hardcoded in the custom transformer or are you handling those with parameters?

And what about the output attributes? If those are hardcoded instance 2 of the transformer will overwrite the results of instance 1.

Userlevel 1
Badge +22

Closing the question, as I honestly cannot remember whether it was solved another way, or just abandoned.