Solved

LengthToPointCalculator - many points on one track

• 20 December 2017
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

I have one track stored in MID/MIF, and a couple of points from other source. It is something like bus route with list of stops. All what I need is to know, how far from the very first stop each other bus stop is. Looks like it is a task for a LengthToPointCalculator, but I can not achieve right way how to use it.:( From what I am starting: I use two MID/MIF readers as sources - one for route, another for stops. Then I use CoordinateExtractor to get X and Y as attributes for each point. And after some alchemy we reach that LengthToPointCalc. I do not want to explain all variants I've tried, but in any case I got only zero as lengths. There are no problem to get length between every pair of sequential bus stops. But I can not imagine how to sum it after that. I will appreciate any help!

icon

Best answer by ebygomm 20 December 2017, 16:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

If you add the line geometry to each feature that contains the x,y attributes the length to point calculator should give you the output you require

If you add the line geometry to each feature that contains the x,y attributes the length to point calculator should give you the output you require

@egomm thank you alot! I got it. And thanks for join on 1 1:) Was trying to get it throw Cloner, but something was wrong with points counter. With your key all is just fine!