Question

FME Server error: @LogCount: Cannot save feature.

• 8 September 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge +4
FME Server: 2015.0 bld 15250

Occasionaly when I publish workbenches to FME Sever (which run fine from workbench) I get a failure and upon investigation in the log see this error once or twice: 
 Creator_CREATED Feature Counter -1 3(TeeFactory): Creator_CREATED Feature Counter -1 3: @LogCount: Cannot save feature. Either function was missing appropriate configuration line or a FFS writer initialization failed
 The error does not appear to be down to the workbench as sometimes a reboot of fme server, and then republish the workbench sees the error go away without me (apparentely) changing anything in the workbench.

This is fine on our sandpit box, but not so good on production.  Has anyone come accross this issue?  I've had a search of the support docs and didn't spot anything.

We're running server with active directory authentication on.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Nick

1 reply

Badge +11

Hi @nrich, these symptoms have been reported to Safe Support a few times. It's difficult to determine which root cause is applicable to this scenario, but please try running the workspace in FME 2015.0 Build 15253 or Newer.

Note: There is a chance this scenario requires FME 2016.1 Build 16494 or Newer – I would suggest testing both!

Some users have reported success when 'Full Inspection' is turned off for the workspace.