Solved

check if the cables are over lap on the border

• 19 December 2019
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

hello , i want to design with sql statement on fme .i have coordinate system on a city and i want to know which cables are over lapped the border . if the cables are over lapped the border then change the colour of this cable .please if someone can tell me how can i do it .i will be thankful for him .Thanks

icon

Best answer by erik_jan 19 December 2019, 17:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

Have a look at the SpatialFilter transformer to test if the cables and borders overlap (border as filter, cable as candidate).

Then use the FeatureColorSetter to set the right color for passes and failed ports.

Hope this helps.

Have a look at the SpatialFilter transformer to test if the cables and borders overlap (border as filter, cable as candidate).

Then use the FeatureColorSetter to set the right color for passes and failed ports.

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot for ur reply ,is it possible to explain me more .how can i do that . honestly iam beginner and iam still learning but iam confused a little bit .could you help me .

exactly i have a city from oracle file and in roads we have a lot of medium voltages cables with pink colour .

i need exactly to know which cables get out of the city (out of the border ) and which station connected to this cable and change the cable out of this city with another colour .

please when you have time ,help me and explain me more

Thanks alot

Hope this helps.

Is it possible to help me , i read that ppl. could use also LineOnAreaOverlayer .so does it work also ,which one give me the best result and if u explain as example i will be thankful.Thanks