Question

??Python interpreter could not be loaded

• 5 December 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +7

.Hi there,

Could someone help me to identify why only one of our team members get this error?

This user cannot Read or Write ESRI GeoDatabases

A Python interpreter could not be loaded

Program Terminating

Translation FAILED.

thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Hi @pushpa,

In the workspace, what is the Navigator setting Workspace Parameters - Advanced - Scripting - Python Compatibility set to?

Badge +7
Hi @pushpa,

In the workspace, what is the Navigator setting Workspace Parameters - Advanced - Scripting - Python Compatibility set to?

Hi @DaveAtSafe

Thanks Dave.

Advanced start up Python script <not set>

We are running this workspace on FME 2015. I can run this workspace without any errors and able to WRITE the results to ESRI FileGeoDatabase

Only one User cannot run this workspace or create a new wprkspace with READ or WRITE to ESRI Geodatabase

thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Hi @DaveAtSafe

Thanks Dave.

Advanced start up Python script <not set>

We are running this workspace on FME 2015. I can run this workspace without any errors and able to WRITE the results to ESRI FileGeoDatabase

Only one User cannot run this workspace or create a new wprkspace with READ or WRITE to ESRI Geodatabase

thanks

Hi @pushpa,

Please check that they have ArcGIS installed, and that they are using a 32 bit version of FME.

Badge +7
Hi @pushpa,

Please check that they have ArcGIS installed, and that they are using a 32 bit version of FME.

Hi @DaveAtSafe

FME 2015.1 installation is on a shared Server and ArcGIS is not installed on this server.

I can login to the server and run this workspace without any errors. Only one of the Users get this error when running this workspace or creating a new workspace with ESRI GeoDatabase

thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Hi @DaveAtSafe

FME 2015.1 installation is on a shared Server and ArcGIS is not installed on this server.

I can login to the server and run this workspace without any errors. Only one of the Users get this error when running this workspace or creating a new workspace with ESRI GeoDatabase

thanks

Hi @pushpa,

Please provide me with a detailed description of how you are running the workspaces on the shared Server. Is it possible that the user experiencing the problem does not have the same level of permissions that you do?

Badge +7
Hi @pushpa,

Hi @DaveAtSafe,

We are remotely login on to this Server. Then open 2015.1 workspace, open the existing *.fmw file and click on "run" . I have been running this workspace for nearly 2 years and I never had any issue on this worksapce or any other workspaces that I created with read/write "ESRI File Geodatabases".

User who is experiencing this issue is a New member of our team. As far as I am aware he has the same priviledges as rest of the team.

I could ask him to start the FMEworkbench "Run as Administrator" and then open the *.fmw and run.Let me get back to you.

Thanks very much!

Badge +11
Hi @pushpa,

@pushpa This is a long shot but make sure the user in question (on the Server) doesn't have any User Environment variables set like PYTHON_PATH that could be causing issues. I doubt this is the problem. I have seen this recently have a negative impact on FME's ability to get to the right dll's.