Question

CARTO on Premise connection

• 12 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there. I am trying to import a simple csv file to my CARTO on-Premise account. I could import files before I updated my FME Desktop to 2018.1. Now I am keep getting following error messages.

Creating reader for format: CARTO

Trying to find a DYNAMIC plugin for reader named `CARTO'

FME API version of module 'CARTO' matches current internal version (3.8 20180209)

Creating reader for format: CARTO

Trying to find a DYNAMIC plugin for reader named `CARTO'

FME API version of module 'CARTO' matches current internal version (3.8 20180209)

CARTO reader: Directive '_MULTIUSER_ACCOUNT' has value 'NO'

CARTO reader: Directive '_API_URL' has value 'cartojp.com/user/carto/api/v2/sql '

CARTO reader: Directive '_API_KEY' has value '**********************************a72a4e'

CARTO reader: Directive '_PAGE_SIZE' has not been set. Using default value '500'

CARTO reader: Opening account 'myonpremise'

CARTO reader: CURL error was: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092013) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.

CARTO reader: RunSQL Error Message:schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092013) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.

CARTO reader: Failed to open the dataset 'Carto:pssonpremise'. Please ensure source data is valid and correct reader is selected

Does anyone has idea what is going on and how to fix this?

I am using FME 2018.1 with Windows 10.

Thank you!

1 reply

Badge

I think I found out why I am getting this messages. So, when I CURL my statement, it returned a following message.

curl: (60) Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized. More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle" of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file using the --cacert option. If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might not match the domain name in the URL). If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use the -k (or --insecure) option.So, I added -k option to my CRUL command and it went through.So, now, I need to somehow add "-k" option to my FEM connection to my CARTO onpremise account. Does anyone know how to do it?Thank you!

Hiroo