Question

nm_FEATURE_TYPES - A Published Paramater is troubling datadownload process

Badge

Hello Safe, i have one published parameter name "FEATURE_TYPES" and it basically defines data from a ESRI geodatabse. The download process works good with this parameter. Problem is happing when I change the name into "nm_FEATURE_TYPES". The data download process stopped and giving the error:

statusMessageParameter 'nm_FEATURE_TYPES' must be given a value. statusFME_FAILURE

This there any solution for me thus i can use the name nm_ for my Published parameter?

With kind regards

Muqit Zoarder

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Sounds like the workspace is started without any value for the mandatory published parameter.

How are you starting the workspace?

Badge
Sounds like the workspace is started without any value for the mandatory published parameter.

How are you starting the workspace?

The workspace is connected to ESRI geodatabse, and linked with Published parameter,

If I run then the nm_feature_types is not pulling any data

Userlevel 4

The workspace is connected to ESRI geodatabse, and linked with Published parameter,

If I run then the nm_feature_types is not pulling any data

Thanks for sharing the setup. How are you executing/starting the workspace? From a batch file, command line, FME Server, other?

Badge

Thanks for sharing the setup. How are you executing/starting the workspace? From a batch file, command line, FME Server, other?

fme server run the workspace for datadownloading

Userlevel 4

fme server run the workspace for datadownloading

Have a look at the job log, in particular do a search for "nm_FEATURE_TYPES" and see if the parameter was correctly transferred (has a value) to the FME engine.

Badge

Have a look at the job log, in particular do a search for "nm_FEATURE_TYPES" and see if the parameter was correctly transferred (has a value) to the FME engine.

Hi, no job log is creating, only shooting this error:

statusMessageParameter 'nm_FEATURE_TYPES' must be given a value. statusFME_FAILURE

Userlevel 4

Hi, no job log is creating, only shooting this error:

Are you absolutely certain that you have specified a value for nm_FEATURE_TYPES before submitting the job?

If so, you may want to contact your local FME reseller for further support.