Question

DGN to DWG conversion including references

• 20 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. Is there a way of converting dgn to dwg (including references) or are there issues? I've been searching online and can't seem to find a simple way. I've managed to get the basics but can't seem to get the reference files to come through. Am I missing something? Is there a way to bind them as they go into the DWG?

Apologies, I don't use FME enough to remember all the transformers.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @karlos86

Could you share your data with us?

Thanks,

Danilo

Hi @danilo_fme

Unfortunately I can't as the data includes some security sensitive information. Apologies as this does not help my situation.

I guess what I'm asking for is can FME import a DGN file including its references and output it to a single CAD file.

I have got this point and believe I have selected the correct boxes. Am I missing something?

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @danilo_fme

Unfortunately I can't as the data includes some security sensitive information. Apologies as this does not help my situation.

I guess what I'm asking for is can FME import a DGN file including its references and output it to a single CAD file.

I have got this point and believe I have selected the correct boxes. Am I missing something?

Hi @karlos86

Thanks your additionals informations.

In your log file is showing the informations about the External Reference files?

Like this:

What version FME Desktop are you using?

Thanks,

Danilo