Solved

DateTimeConverter - FME Server

• 9 January 2018
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

I am using the DateTimeConverter in a workbench to convert date and time from an Oracle database to an ArcGIS Online feature service. The autodetect feature works in the workbench and the translation is successful. However, when I upload the workbench to the server, the DateTimeConverter is unable to autodetect the date/time value from the input and the translation fails. Has anyone faced and resolved this situation?

icon

Best answer by takashi 10 January 2018, 08:24

View original

3 replies

Badge +3

There are many situations where autodetect fails.

Just enter the input format is advised.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @surbhi, I think datetime values read from an Oracle database table can be treated fine with the auto-detect mode usually, but exceptionally, if the datetime field stored <null>, the DateTimeConverter would reject it and cause translation failure. Firstly check if there could be null datetime.

Badge

Hi @surbhi, I think datetime values read from an Oracle database table can be treated fine with the auto-detect mode usually, but exceptionally, if the datetime field stored <null>, the DateTimeConverter would reject it and cause translation failure. Firstly check if there could be null datetime.

Thanks, that worked!