Question

Add attributes from other attribute creator

• 29 November 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
Hello All,

Is there any way to Add attributes from other attribute creator including the conditions...

Pratap

5 replies

Badge +3
Hi Pratap,

I don't understand the question, could you elaborate?
Badge +2
Hi Gio,

I want to place all the attributes in one attribute creator instead of spreading across the work bench. This will help us  and our team to identify and perform changes, if necessary without searching the entire work bench.

When we are creating scripts for different features we will set the conditions for each attribute. I want to import these attributes into another work bench attribute creator in which other attributes are defined. Sometimes I may require only one attribute or I may require more than one.

As of now Im just copying the attributes and deleting the rest (resulting with with two attribute creator transformers)

Pratap
Badge +1
Yes you can add(create) any number attributes from one AttributeCreator. What all you need to do is write yoour desired Attribute  Name and click on the Value section. You will find a new a new line being highlighted below.

Secondly, if you can create a custom transformer out of it, you can use those further also just by typing the name of your custom transformer on the canvas window. (:

Is this all you wanted?
Badge +2
Thank you but I know how to add the attributes through attribute creator :) but my requirement it something different.

I have 2 attribute creators with 10 attributes defined each along with some conditional values. I want to make two attribute creators 10(from 1st) + 5 (from 2nd) and 10(from 1st) + 5 (from remaining 5)
Badge +3
Hi Pratap,

Maybe create a custom transformer with a multiple choice parameter.

Create a multi choice parameter with the names of all the attributes (for instance Choicelist)

Then a testfilter with all the coices: Attr1  IN $(Choicelist)

the output of this custom are the coices.

Export as custom (green becomes blue) so you can acces it in any workbench.

Something like this?

and custom with the attributecreations:

All you need to take care of is that the input is consistent with the attributes referred to in the custom.