Solved

Revit export IFC reader not working on fmecloud

• 15 October 2019
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

The reader IFC with data view for Revit greturns an error message when used on fme cloud:

Could not load module '/opt/fme-engine-2019/plugins/writer_keyword.so' : /opt/fme-engine-2019/plugins/writer_keyword.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It's working just fine on desktop FME(R) 2019.1.2.0 (20190829 - Build 19630 - WIN64)

But not on FME Server 2019.1.2 Build 19630 - linux-x64

Any idea?

Cheers

icon

Best answer by stewartatsafe 5 November 2019, 17:12

View original

7 replies

Badge

Hi @jpvo. This should work. We are just digging into the issue further. I'll get back to you shortly.

Badge

Thanks Stewart. Let me know if you need more details/data about the error.

Badge

It is definitely a bug. I reproduced it on Mac too. I am just waiting on the development team to investigate so I can give you timelines.

Badge

@stewart.harper: any news on this bug?

Badge

@jpvo yes, the issues has been resolved in FME Server 2020. If you launch the 2020 FME Server beta and republish your workspace then it should run. Note, you will still see some pretty nasty looking warning message which I am working on getting removed but they don't affect the translation.

Badge

@stewart.harper: any news on this bug?

@jpvo yes, the issues has been resolved in FME Server 2020. If you launch the 2020 FME Server beta and republish your workspace then it should run. Note, you will still see some pretty nasty looking warning message which I am working on getting removed but they don't affect the translation.

Badge

Very good news! Thanks a lot for your support!