Question

Using Energy ADE in CityGML workspace

• 19 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge
My workspace consists of conversion of shapefile -->> CityGML. It works quite fine. Now I decided to include some more properties into my model in form of Energy ADE. I decided to use this: http://www.sig3d.org/citygml/2.0/energy/0.5.0/ . After I have included this into my workspace, nothing has happend. Perhaps the reason is, I am pretty new in using ADE. Can you somebody help me with this issue? How to use custom ADE in CityGML?

Thanks a lot in advance.

2 replies

Badge
Hi Michael,

What do you mean by "included into your workspace"? Did you create a new CityGML writer with the correct ADE Schema File?

If you have an example CityGML file that uses this ADE, you can use that to import feature types from it. This way, the Energy ADE attributes will become visible so you can map your attributes to it.
Badge
Hi Michael,

What do you mean by "included into your workspace"? Did you create a new CityGML writer with the correct ADE Schema File?

If you have an example CityGML file that uses this ADE, you can use that to import feature types from it. This way, the Energy ADE attributes will become visible so you can map your attributes to it.

No I haven't created new writer, I've just set it as an ADE Schema file in the old citygml writer and re-run the workspace. Is that bad step? Thanks