Question

Process failing due to conflicts found in version

• 25 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a fme process that runs daily that updates records in a geodatabase table. Every couple of days I get an error after the process attempts to reconcile the version. The version is dedicated soley for this process. The process fails after it can not successfully reconcile the version.

I am getting the below error:

"Conflicts were found when reconciling version 'GAS.FMEPROD' with target version 'SDE.DEFAULT'. Conflicts were found in the table(s): GAS.gValve. These conflicts must be manually resolved. The reconcile operation will be undone and none of the changes will be saved"

I am not sure if anyone has had this issue before. Any solution or information that can be provided would be helpful.

Thanks.

1 reply

Badge +6

Conflicts occur if someone else or another process has editted the same records in the same table as your process.

These edits have been made between the time you created your version and reconciled it.

These edits were made directly in SDE.Default, or in another version which was then reconciled and posted in the above timeframe.

Please check if there are other processes running at the same time as your process that edit the same data. Adjustments to the schedule should fix it.