Solved

Road Network Pre & Post delta extractions.

Badge +1

I have two road geometry’s line feature pre & post I need to generated delta with geometry as well as need to compare attributes if some buddy have idea please help me out how to do ?

icon

Best answer by takashi 15 May 2018, 10:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @amolparande, the ChangeDetector transformer could help you.

Badge +1

Thank you takashi but would it be help to analysis the geometry + Attribute as well as well ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Thank you takashi but would it be help to analysis the geometry + Attribute as well as well ?

See the Attribute Matching Strategy parameter regarding how to compare attributes.

Badge +1

I need to include buffer criteria in to the ChangeDetector how could I include ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

I need to include buffer criteria in to the ChangeDetector how could I include ?

What's the 'buffer criteria'? Could you please explain the requirements more specifically?

Badge +1

i have attached 2 shapefiles Pre_Road.shp and Post_Road.shp thebuffer criteria should be 10.

I need to identify the geometry that are not present in Pre_Road.shpbut present in Post_Road.shp we have two scenario

1. some times geometry is present in the Pre_Road.shpbut just slightly shifted in Post_Road.shp

there buffer criteriacomes in picture. We need to check thegeometry shifted with buffer criteria I have created WB for identify thosegeometry which completely with in buffer distance that is also not able to get correctgeometry do we have another method to be use ?

2. when i am using ChangeDetectorI don’t see any difference it is just providing output as it is in addPost_Road & Deleted Pre_Road we also don’t have attributes to be compare common in the both files.

i am totally stuck to process further because in need to identifythe totally new geometry that is not part of the Pre_Road.shp. please have alook I have attached both shapefiles and guide me. Please let me know if stillnot clear.

1-pre-road.zip2-post-road.zip

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

i have attached 2 shapefiles Pre_Road.shp and Post_Road.shp thebuffer criteria should be 10.

I need to identify the geometry that are not present in Pre_Road.shpbut present in Post_Road.shp we have two scenario

1. some times geometry is present in the Pre_Road.shpbut just slightly shifted in Post_Road.shp

there buffer criteriacomes in picture. We need to check thegeometry shifted with buffer criteria I have created WB for identify thosegeometry which completely with in buffer distance that is also not able to get correctgeometry do we have another method to be use ?

2. when i am using ChangeDetectorI don’t see any difference it is just providing output as it is in addPost_Road & Deleted Pre_Road we also don’t have attributes to be compare common in the both files.

i am totally stuck to process further because in need to identifythe totally new geometry that is not part of the Pre_Road.shp. please have alook I have attached both shapefiles and guide me. Please let me know if stillnot clear.

1-pre-road.zip2-post-road.zip

I'm afraid that it's hard to create a workspace that brings your desired result, since the datasets are too rough for automated processing.

A possible way to get a relatively close result is: create buffers of pre (or post) roads with 10 m buffer amount, filter the other roads by the buffers with the spatial predicate "Filter Contains Candidate". Just be aware you need to project the roads onto an appropriate coordinate system whose distance units are meters before creating the buffers.

Anyway, I think some manual operation would be necessary to repair and/or clean the datasets.