Solved

GeoPDF To GeoTIFF

• 7 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello. I´m Topo79.

I'm trying to export through pdf_rasterized_pages to an GeoTiff in its real coordinates but it's imposible. I've transformed a gdb into Adobe Illustrator, ffs and GeoPDF at once, but from GeoPDF to georreferenced GeoTiff it isn't posible.

Thanks a lot ;)

icon

Best answer by daveatsafe 7 October 2019, 22:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @topo79,

The PDF Read Rasterized Pages mode is only available when reading non-spatially. In order to generate a spatial GeoTIFF, please read the PDF in spatial mode, then use an ImageRasterizer or MapnikRasterizer to convert the vectors into an output raster for GeoTIFF. If your PDF contains both raster and vector, you use the VectorOnRasterOverlayer to render the vectors on the base raster.

Hi @daveatsafe. Thank U for your answer. I'm going to test the process that you told me and I'll tell you.

Thank you a lot, again.

Regards.

Good morning @daveatsafe. Due to a big amount of work and travels I can´t write you sooner :(

I tried your method but it has been imposible. I send you my fmwt because I am not able to create this GeoTIFF in its coordinates, only non-spatially. Thank you for your help and sorry for answering so late.

Regards. postgis2none3.fmwt

Hello topo79,

I am using your postgis2none3.fmwt as a learning tool. i am trying to learn how to use these various translators, etc.

did you finally get this to output geo coordinates? if so, would you share your successful .fmwt?

my issue is to convert geopdf into CADRG. thank you

i am a very basic user of fme at this time.

bill mcbride