Question

Create a simple list

• 6 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi, 

I want to make a simple list of two attributes. I will try to explain the context. I have a point shapefile who has all an attribute "Factor2019".

First i have to determine which two points belong together, i use the "neighborfinder" and that works perfectly. I also give the two points who belongs together a same attribute (RWZI-NR), with the neighborfinder. I also merge the field "Factor 2019 but i firts give it an other name with the renamer "F2019"

But then a want for each "RWZI_NR" the two values from "Factor2019 and F2019" in the same field named "FACT" in al list so after that i can use de ListConcatenator for determing the max value. 

But it doesnt work, i have tried to generate a list immediately in the neighborfinder, with list builder and with a feature merger but i never get the result i need.

I'm doing something wrong but i don'n know what. 

Help :-)

Nathalie

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Any chance you can post a small sample of your data and your workspace?

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

Once you have both points with a common attribute, have you tried using a listbuilder at this stage? Group by RWZI-NR and add the Factor 2019 as the attribute to add to the list.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

TestFMEpedia.fmw

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Once you have both points with a common attribute, have you tried using a listbuilder at this stage? Group by RWZI-NR and add the Factor 2019 as the attribute to add to the list.

Yes but it doesn't work. Ik have uploaded an example below.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I think i found the problem, i wanted to do it from 1 input in the list builder, but if i serperate the two points and then go to the list builder it seems to work.

Thanks, sometimes is helps to see the problem more clearly when you try to explain is to somebody :-)

Badge +4

TestFMEpedia.fmw

Link is not working for me

Badge +2

I think i found the problem, i wanted to do it from 1 input in the list builder, but if i serperate the two points and then go to the list builder it seems to work.

Thanks, sometimes is helps to see the problem more clearly when you try to explain is to somebody :-)

@nath It seems you're doing extra work with the ListBulider. The NeighborFinder has a list builder:

This should give you a one element list of the neighbouring point. You should then be able to use AttributeCreator to concatenate:

FACT = Factor2019, mylist{0}.Factor2019