Question

adding suffix to list attributes in json-file

• 15 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I want to add different suffix to different attributes, 'Filename' in a jason-file.

FilenameSuffixABC_123DEF_456GHI_789JKL_102MNO_103PQR_104

I have managed building a list with the added suffix, and tried unsuccesfullty to replace the array value using JSONUpdater.

Another approach I tried was to merge the generated list using Featuremerger. I get the correct lists, but are unable to write them as a JSON-file.

Any suggestions?

{"name":"MAP_SUFFIX","type":"FeatureCollection" ,"crs":{"type":"name","properties":{"name":"EPSG:25832"}} ,"features":[ {"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[1,5],[1,2],[1,2],[1,2],[1,2]]]},"properties":{"filename":"ABC"}} ,{"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[1,4],[1,1],[3,2],[5,2],[2,2]]]},"properties":{"filename":"DEF"}} ,{"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[2,6],[5,1],[4,1],[2,3],[4,6]]]},"properties":{"filename":"GHI"}} ,{"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[6,7],[4,2],[3,5],[6,7],[8,9]]]},"properties":{"filename":"JKL"}} ,{"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[2,3],[1,5],[2,4],[3,2],[2,1]]]},"properties":{"filename":"MNO"}} ,{"type":"Feature","geometry":{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[1,1],[1,2],[4,2],[5,4],[4,2]]]},"properties":{"filename":"PQR"}} ]}

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @lundse, this workflow and expressions might help you. Assuming that the attribute "_source" stores the source JSON document.

JSONTemplater: Root Expression

copy $s := fme:get-json-attribute("_source")modify (    replace json value of $s("features") with    [ fme:process-features("SUB") ])return $s

JSONTemplater: SUB Expression

copy $s := fme:get-json-attribute("_source")modify (    replace json value of $s("properties")("filename") with    fme:get-attribute("Filename") || fme:get-attribute("Suffix"))return $s

0684Q00000ArLezQAF.png