Solved

Export results of spatial filter in a text file

Badge

Hello!

I use spatialfilter to know if 2 layers match each other. I would like to be informed if they match or not

and export the result in a text file such as: "6 entities of layer A doesn't match layer B".

I guess it's possible to do this with FME by including a SQL query but I don't know wich transformer or structur I should use?

Thanks for helping me

Hugo

icon

Best answer by pratap 6 June 2016, 10:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi @hgoroger,

Yes... After spatialfilter you have to place tester by using the attribute which you have defined under Predicate Attribute and filter the features. At this stage you will get all the features either passed/failed.

You can custom the results based on your requirement if you want only one line in txt file by the count then you have to use statistics calculator (for counting) and StringConcatenator to custom your message and connect to txt writer.

Hope this helps

Pratap

Badge

Hi @hgoroger,

Yes... After spatialfilter you have to place tester by using the attribute which you have defined under Predicate Attribute and filter the features. At this stage you will get all the features either passed/failed.

You can custom the results based on your requirement if you want only one line in txt file by the count then you have to use statistics calculator (for counting) and StringConcatenator to custom your message and connect to txt writer.

Hope this helps

Pratap

Thanks for this quick answer :)