Question

Layout transformer "Transporter"

• 12 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi I am working with a workspace where I want to us the output of one transformer and use it as in input in many areas in my work space.

Is there a "transformer" that allows you to "transport" your features across the desktop rather than having many lines all over the desktop. This way I can keep the workspace neater.

3 replies

Badge

At a very basic level, you can use tunnels with/without junctions which remove the visible connecting lines. Otherwise, there are TransporterSender and Receiver although these are meant to send features to a different workspace rather than the same one.

Badge

At a very basic level, you can use tunnels with/without junctions which remove the visible connecting lines. Otherwise, there are TransporterSender and Receiver although these are meant to send features to a different workspace rather than the same one.

Thanks @david_whiteside Using the tunnels is much better :-) , Do you know if there a way to have just one entry tunnel with many exits? As I am re-using the same output many times.

Badge

Thanks @david_whiteside Using the tunnels is much better :-) , Do you know if there a way to have just one entry tunnel with many exits? As I am re-using the same output many times.

You could use a junction. Place a junction just before or after a split and have the tunnel go into/out of that.

It's a little dependent on the design and layout of your workspace and what your requirement is.