Question

filter records between certain values

• 15 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I have imported an Excel spreadsheet into FME, one of the columns contains data similar to the below, I am looking to filter the records between the PTO On and PTO Off values, anything else I wish to remove.

Is there a way to do this using FME transformers? Many thanks for any help in advance.

Ignition OnJourney StartIdle StartGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicDigital Input 0 HighPTO OnGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicDigital input 0 LowPTO OffGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicIdle EndGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicDigital Input 0 HighGPS PeriodicPTO OnGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicGPS PeriodicIdle StartGPS PeriodicDigital input 0 LowPTO Off

Thanks,

Charlie

2 replies

Badge +21

Using Variablesetter and VariableRetrierver should accomplish this:

The Attributefilter_2 should filter by the name of the attribute containing PTO On and PTO Off. And the Testfilter will sort which ones to keep and not

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

You can do this with adjacent attribute handling in the attributecreator to create a flag of which records to keep. The conditional tests may need tweaking slightly depending on whether you want to include the features with values of PTO On or PTO Off or not