Question

Safe Software's Response for COVID-19

• 17 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +10

With the rise and spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) over the last few months, there have been many changes around the world and adjustments we’ve had to make in our local communities.

COVID-19 is affecting us all, and we don’t want software licensing to prevent solutions from being found or communities from being protected.

In an effort to help with the current state of affairs, Safe Software is offering FME for free until at least September 30, 2020 for those trying to investigate COVID-19 and learn how to better support their communities.

We will also be offering extensive, free support to help you with your COVID-19 research and projects. With more Safers available due to the cancellation of many World Tour stops and tradeshows, we will be devoting our time and knowledge to aiding in your COVID-19 efforts by prioritizing these support cases and questions.

For more information, please check our website here: https://www.safe.com/covid-19/

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

I love what you are doing. And I did not expect anything else from Safe Software. You guys are the best!

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

I love what you are doing. And I did not expect anything else from Safe Software. You guys are the best!

You are right! I agree in all! FMERocks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Indeed a great response from Safe Software!