Question

Sentinel-2 on AWS returns Cannot find Query_Options.Band_List error

• 30 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

basically I can't get any data (even preview) with this reader. I defined utm zones for my region and always get this error:

SENTINEL2 reader: Cannot find Query_Options.Band_List

What to do? Where to define this query?

7 replies

Badge +22
Can you post a screenshot of your reader parameter settings?
Badge +16

Are you using the options provided by the reader for the settings ? or typing them yourself?

Badge

I think we might have an issue. I am seeing that error too. I will look into it and get back to you.

Badge

I think we might have an issue. I am seeing that error too. I will look into it and get back to you.

I have confirmed this was an issue but it has been fixed. There was a change of format that wasn't supported by the underlying GDAL library in FME. You will need to download FME 2017.1 to get the fix.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

As an alternative to @stewartharper's if you're not to keen to try out the beta. If you specify a date range in the reader that is no later than August or July of 2016 it should read in these OK. The format of the service changed around then.

Badge +1

Thank you for your answers. Looking forward to check this in FME 2017.1

Cheers

Badge +1

As an alternative to @stewartharper's if you're not to keen to try out the beta. If you specify a date range in the reader that is no later than August or July of 2016 it should read in these OK. The format of the service changed around then.

Unfortunatelly for my area even that doesn't work.