Question

Is their any document or link which can help us understand intergraph gtech electric data model.

Is their any document or link which can help us understand intergraph gtech electric data model.

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @sandeepchettu, would this help for you, which is for me the base of the Intergraph component model:

select g3e_feature.g3e_fno
     , g3e_feature.g3e_username
     ,  g3e_feature.g3e_tooltip
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_cno
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_username
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_table
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_tooltip
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_lrno
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_type
   from g3e_featurecomponent
   inner join g3e_feature on g3e_feature.g3e_fno = g3e_featurecomponent.g3e_fno
   inner join g3e_component on g3e_component.g3e_cno = g3e_featurecomponent.g3e_cno
order by g3e_component.g3e_cno;

You might find more on this subject on this location.

Hi @sandeepchettu, would this help for you, which is for me the base of the Intergraph component model:

select g3e_feature.g3e_fno
     , g3e_feature.g3e_username
     ,  g3e_feature.g3e_tooltip
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_cno
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_username
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_table
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_tooltip
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_lrno
     ,  g3e_component.g3e_type
   from g3e_featurecomponent
   inner join g3e_feature on g3e_feature.g3e_fno = g3e_featurecomponent.g3e_fno
   inner join g3e_component on g3e_component.g3e_cno = g3e_featurecomponent.g3e_cno
order by g3e_component.g3e_cno;

You might find more on this subject on this location.

I need to migrate data from integraph gtech to fgdb using FME,here using above query provided can i map feature to feature respectively. 

Badge +2

Hi, that's An impressive job. You will probably start reading Oracle spatial and using g3e_geometry as geometry. You will need every component of the query above and translate it to fgdb feature. A SchemaMapper may come in handy for this, I suppose there is a large number of features to migrate? You could throw in another join to the g3e_attribute table to see field properties. Older versions use Oracle spatial relational. That is, IF your customer is using Oracle.