Question

FME 2017.0 MacOS Sierra Issues

• 30 September 2016
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

Running MacOS Sierra beta (10.12.x):

Several things not working:

1. Display feature counts enabled but count is not displayed during workspace run.
  2. WMS connection does not work compared to Windows version (does not pick up projection even Map SRS is present in the parameters dialog...an endless Background Map - Determining the coordinate system dialog... appears or progress bar when I try to move away from the FME Data Inspector panel or enter OK in the WMS reader.

Is there a bug-reporting page or should I add more bugs here if I find them within this operating environment...?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Some of these may be 2017.0 beta issues more generally (I've heard that there were feature count issues, for example). I'll alert the authorities about this post, and if you run into more, please continue to update/add to it. Thanks.

Badge

Some of these may be 2017.0 beta issues more generally (I've heard that there were feature count issues, for example). I'll alert the authorities about this post, and if you run into more, please continue to update/add to it. Thanks.

Thanks @daleatsafe. I just downloaded Build 17159 and the above two problems were resolved. I'll keep playing around on the Mac and see if there are other issues (and fingers-crossed there won't be).

Thanks

Badge

In FME Data Inspector (Build 17159), the Geographic Drawing Styles do not update after hitting Apply/OK. They only get updated after pressing the Refresh Active View button.

Badge +9

In FME Data Inspector (Build 17159), the Geographic Drawing Styles do not update after hitting Apply/OK. They only get updated after pressing the Refresh Active View button.

Thank you @pvaziri. I have passed this issue regarding the "Geographic Drawing Styles" dialog to our development team. I will update here when I have more information. I really appreciate your help to make FME even better!

Badge +9

@pvaziri Please try again with a newer build such as 17163. We believe the problem has been corrected. If you have any further issues just let us know.