Question

How to extract fields that has values or records when also excluding no values

Badge +1

How to extract fields that has values or records if single record also need to exclude the fields that has no value (empty or Null or missing) that is show in yellow color that need to be exlude in the selection

Filed1Filed2Filed3Filed4Filed5Filed6Filed7Filed8 5216603901NotABackRoad3 HighMedium 5387238226NotABackRoad4 MediumMedium 54 NotABackRoad Medium 5573780123NotABackRoad6 HighMedium 562878137NotABackRoad0 MediumMedium

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi @amolparande I don't see any yellow color that would show the intended selection. Can you please attach a screenshot instead? thanks

Badge +1

Thank you DanAtSafe attached screen shot has yellow field it could be blank, null, empty I need to exclude from my selection final fields should those who has a least one record.

values.jpg @

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Thanks @amolparande If you want to dynamically not write out fields where every record is blank, null, or empty, your workspace will have to scan every feature to test and then create a list of attribute schema from that. Please see https://knowledge.safe.com/articles/33838/dynamic-workflows-destination-schema-derived-from.html