Question

FME JSon Fragmenter

Badge

Hiya,

Im having a problem using an Airtable API https://airtable.com/ to pull data into FME. I have followed a similar solution to a previous API link, yet Im getting this error below. Can anyone help with the below?

JSONFragmenter(JSONQueryFactory): A JSON syntax error was found at line 5, column 9

JSONFragmenter(JSONQueryFactory): Unexpected character: 'v'. One of the following characters was expected: '"', '}'

The below feature caused the translation to be terminated

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25
Can you post the JSON here as well? That way there's a better chance somebody here can help you out.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @cfordigan, could you share your template Workspace?

I did enter the Website https://airtable.com/ and select the Airtable API. Wich one Standard API - Airtable do you want?

Thanks,

Danilo

Badge

Hi Danilo,

Please see an extract of the workspace, Im not sure the key is working and please ignore the Ragic comments. Ragic was the old database, Airtable is the one we want to replace it with

airtable-test.fmw

I havent applied the API key to the above as it has all of our data contained within it. Are you able to review the workflow and let me know if it should work?

Thankyou

Badge

Hi @cfordigan, could you share your template Workspace?

I did enter the Website https://airtable.com/ and select the Airtable API. Wich one Standard API - Airtable do you want?

Thanks,

Danilo

Danielo, If you send me your email address, I can grant you access to the data

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi Danilo,

Please see an extract of the workspace, Im not sure the key is working and please ignore the Ragic comments. Ragic was the old database, Airtable is the one we want to replace it with

airtable-test.fmw

I havent applied the API key to the above as it has all of our data contained within it. Are you able to review the workflow and let me know if it should work?

Thankyou

Hi @cfordigan, Thanks your file fmw.

I executed your Workspace in my machine and i noted that the attribute _response_body doens't contain information in Json = Family Type Prefix, Component Type and ID.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

danilo@inovacaogis.com.br
Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @cfordigan, did you do anything?
Badge

Hi Danilo, Sorry was offline, I have included you in the Airtable link now. I wonder if there is something about the fact Im not on the paid Airtable subscription

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @cfordigan, thanks to add my email.

I saw the documentation API for Airtable API API - Documentation and see that needs to generate a Key to see all tables from your document.

In section Account i generated the key and put into transformer HTTPCaller the string with my Key. After the transformer AttributeKeeper_4 the structure JSON is possible to see:

And the Workspace was run without error

Attached the Workspace template.

Thanks,

Danilo - 9910-airtable-test-version-danilo.fmwt
Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi Danilo, Sorry was offline, I have included you in the Airtable link now. I wonder if there is something about the fact Im not on the paid Airtable subscription

I saw the documentation API for Airtable API API - Documentation and see that needs to generate a Key to see all tables from your document.

In section Account i generated the key and put into transformer HTTPCaller the string with my Key. After the transformer AttributeKeeper_4 the structure JSON is possible to see:

Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Thanks,

Hi @cfordigan, did you see the Template file? Thanks
Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hello @cfordigan the workspace is good for you?

thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +30
Hello @cfordigan, Solved it your problem?

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hello @cfordigan, Solved it your problem?

Thanks