Question

ERROR : Quick import and Export arcgis

Badge

i want to import and export IFC and CItygml Data via Data interoperabilty in arcscene but i get always an ERROR, EMPTY GEOMETRY

4 replies

Badge

Maybe a bit more information might help others to give relevant information? I assume you can view the data in Data Inspector without problems?

Badge

Maybe a bit more information might help others to give relevant information? I assume you can view the data in Data Inspector without problems?

I Want to export CItyGML to IFC with Quiq EXport, but i get no geometry qt the end

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Ah, Citygml->IFC is not something that can be expected to work with "quick" import -- the reason is that both these formats have FIXED schemas that don't line up. A workspace / spatial ETL tool will be needed. There has been research into doing this type of translation. I'd suggest posting another question specifically asking for help going from CityGML to IFC. It may be that someone has experience with this.

Badge

i have already asked this question many times Citygml>IFC, but unfortunately i didnt get any answer. Please i need help