Question

feature holder either or

• 2 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,

I know FeatureHolder waiting for all previous results to come in but how do we handle a situation where two previous steps are "Either/Or" relation? As long as one line came to FeatureHolder, it should proceed, how do I deal with this situation? Thanks .

4 replies

Badge +2

@fpakzat Perhaps you could attach a simple workspace that illustrates what you are trying to accomplish. Then someone in the community can try and assist

Badge

@fpakzat Perhaps you could attach a simple workspace that illustrates what you are trying to accomplish. Then someone in the community can try and assist

Please see snapshot below. Only one direction would proceed at a given time. What I'm trying to achieve is that FeatureHolder would still proceed even if one result comes in.

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

The FeatureHolder will release features once all have reached it, it doesn't require there to be inputs from both of your scenarios to release

e.g. nothing passes the tester but the featureholder doesn't wait for both streams as it knows everything that is going to arrive has.

Badge

The FeatureHolder will release features once all have reached it, it doesn't require there to be inputs from both of your scenarios to release

e.g. nothing passes the tester but the featureholder doesn't wait for both streams as it knows everything that is going to arrive has.

Make sense. thanks.