Question

Chart Generator Date/Time

Has anyone had any luck with Date/Time in the Chart Generator?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +17

Can you be more specific?

It can only take numeric input...

Badge +10

Hi @tbs_gis_team, this is an existing ticket opened for our development team (internal ref. FMEENGINE-40253). I've linked you're post here with that issue. We'll let you know of any updates to the ticket here.

@rylanatsafe suggests here "If you convert the date/time attribute to FME Date/Time (i.e. using the DateFormatter), then this should result in numeric values and allow you to create the line chart. "

Badge +10

Can you be more specific?

Hi @tbs_gis_team, this is an existing ticket opened for our development team (internal ref. FMEENGINE-40253). I've linked you're post here with that issue. We'll let you know of any updates to the ticket here.

@rylanatsafe suggests here "If you convert the date/time attribute to FME Date/Time (i.e. using the DateFormatter), then this should result in numeric values and allow you to create the line chart. "

1. Right click at the X axis in the chart, and select Format Axis from the context menu. ...
  2. Then in the Format Axis pane or Format Axis dialog, under Axis Options tab, open graph image generator check Text axis option in the Axis Type section.