Question

Creating KML from JSAON

• 2 March 2020
  • 4 replies

I am trying to convert JSON file to kml. I am inputting data from source file to Attribute creator and picked Latitude and longitude. This was connected Vortex creator then to Coordinate system setter. This was connected to Writer feature type. I ran the sequence, it generated an error that reads "The workspace may run slower because features are being recorded on all output ports. The below feature caused the translation to be terminated VertexCreator_ (TeeFactory): VertexCreator_: Termination Message: 'VertexCreator output a feature. To continue translation when features are rejected, change 'Workspace Parameters' > Translation > 'Rejected Feature Handling' to 'Continue Translation'' VertexCreator_: Termination Message: 'VertexCreator output a feature. To continue translation when features are rejected, change 'Workspace Parameters' > Translation > 'Rejected Feature Handling' to 'Continue Translation''. Please help

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @kishores,

It's hard to be certain without seeing your workspace, but it appears that the VertexCreator is rejecting an input feature, possibly because of a missing value for the X or Y coordinate. Please inspect the rejected feature to be certain.

Hi @kishores,

It's hard to be certain without seeing your workspace, but it appears that the VertexCreator is rejecting an input feature, possibly because of a missing value for the X or Y coordinate. Please inspect the rejected feature to be certain.

Thanks daveatsafe. I will check the file. Is there a log file that I can check. Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Thanks daveatsafe. I will check the file. Is there a log file that I can check. Regards,

Hi @kishores,

If you click on the yellow magnifying glass icon on the <Rejected> port of the VertexCreator in Workbench, it should open up the Data Inspector to view the problem feature.

Hi @kishores,

Hi daveatsafe,

I checked the input JSON file, apparently it doesn't have a problem. I have attached the file herewith. The file is of 7 MB and I am not able to upload it for your perusal as the limit is 4 MB.