Question

RGB

• 2 January 2018
  • 9 replies

Hello people I need help! how to generate RGB from a Geotiff.

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @marcelosouza25,

Do you want to get the values RGB from a geotiff file? If yes you can see this Question Extract RGB value from Raster

If not, could you share us your Workspace template ( .FMWT )?

Thanks,

Danilo

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @marcelosouza25,

Did you have success?

Thanks,

Danilo

Hi @marcelosouza25,

Do you want to get the values RGB from a geotiff file? If yes you can see this Question Extract RGB value from Raster

If not, could you share us your Workspace template ( .FMWT )?

Thanks,

Danilo

Thank you very much in advanceI think I expressed myself wrong, I need to create an R1G2B3 color palette on the output.Thanks,

Marcelo

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @marceloraizen25 ,

No Problem. There is a interesting document about Palette Manipulation Raster Palette Manipulations.

If you want to share your Workspace template ( .FMWT ).

Thanks,

Danilo

Hi @marceloraizen25 ,

No Problem. There is a interesting document about Palette Manipulation Raster Palette Manipulations.

If you want to share your Workspace template ( .FMWT ).

Thanks,

Danilo

Danilo,I'm very grateful, that's what I was looking for.I will insert into the stream then share the result.Sorry, my english is Brazilian, I'm translating a message in Google Translate.Thank you

Marcelo
Userlevel 4
Badge +30
Danilo,I'm very grateful, that's what I was looking for.I will insert into the stream then share the result.Sorry, my english is Brazilian, I'm translating a message in Google Translate.Thank you

Marcelo
Hi @marceloraizen25

Great. I'm happy to help you. :)

Yes, share us your result.

Thanks,

Danilo

tDanilo, Good Night.Follow the Workspace template (.FMWT). I set an example of my need.Previous flow are interresante, but I could not apply.Thank you very much in advance.Marcelo exemplo-necessidade.jpg rgb.fmw

exemplo-necessidade.jpg

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

tDanilo, Good Night.Follow the Workspace template (.FMWT). I set an example of my need.Previous flow are interresante, but I could not apply.Thank you very much in advance.Marcelo exemplo-necessidade.jpg rgb.fmw

exemplo-necessidade.jpg

Hi @marceloraizen25

, thanks your Workspace.

I'll show and the answer.

Thanks,

Danilo
Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @marceloraizen25, I found your sample raster data has four bands. What is the rule to convert the values of four bands to R, G, B values?

If you know the rule (mathematical expressions or detailed specifications on the source raster, etc.), it's possible to convert the source raster to an RGB color image with some transformers. Otherwise, it would be hard to make desired color image.