Solved

Turning off the info logging on FME Server

• 3 December 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge

Is their a way to turn off info logging on FME server. i have sql queries in my workbench i uploaded and wanted to know if i could turn off the info logging just for this workbench so the log isnt huge. When it logs the full queries it takes up space, i just want to see error, warn and fatal error messages for this one workbench

icon

Best answer by erik_jan 3 December 2015, 21:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

Yes, you can:

If you turn off the information in FME Workbench (Tools>FME Options> Translation) and safe the workspace.

Then upload to FME server and the workspace will contain the information about what to log.

I tried on my installation and it works fine that way.

Badge

Yes, you can:

If you turn off the information in FME Workbench (Tools>FME Options> Translation) and safe the workspace.

Then upload to FME server and the workspace will contain the information about what to log.

That worked as advertised. Thank you. I did not know they were linked.

Badge +5

Each FME service (Cores and engines) log everything. You can manage the level of logging in your log file Server\\config\\logger\\messagelogger

Badge +8

Yes, you can:

Hi @erik_jan is FME Desktop and Server on the same machine?